All the personal information that you have shard during shopping at rantrovehoney.in will be protected and will not be shared externally.
At rantrovehoney.in we respect your privacy.
Your transaction is 100% secure and it is taken care by respective payment gateway Rantrove Naturals does not view or store your debit/credit card information. As it is handled by the payment gateway.
The necessary information to complete your order is only shared with the associated couriers partner that will be delivering your order items.
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards. For secure transactions & customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We are commited to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. . By using our website and agreeing to this policy, Make sure you are aware of any changes, we will review this policy periodically.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, Geographical location, browser type and version, operating system , referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- Information related to any transaction carried out between you & us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchase you make of your goods or services.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/ or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send us, and other information.
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send to you goods purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general commercial communications.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business.
Security of your personal information:
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alleration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password) protected system.
- All electronic transaction you make to or recive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Of course, Data Transmission over the internet is in hrently insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of Data the security of Data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential we will not ask you for your password.
Update of policy:
Please communicate with us for any query.