The multiflora honey is naturally produced in the springtime by honeybees which feed on the multiple flowers. The color and the flavor of the multiflora honey can vary, it has a very pleasant aromatic aroma, creamy appearance and unique flavor of the variety of flower nectar. Mostly the Himalayan Multiflora Honey comes from the vast forest of the Himalayan region, where bees collect the nectar from more than one flower to make honey in the comb.
Therefore, this honey comes from the pollution-free area and deep Himalayan forest area of our country. Some people call it forest honey due to its nectar originating from the flowers of the forest area.
Himalayan forest area is an ideal place for bees because they get enough contaminated free pure water, suitable climate as well as other good living conditions to get a good nectar source for preparing honey.
Moreover, the northern Himalayan forest areas are rich in medicinal plants and herbal plants. So, the multiflora honey offers some extraordinary nutritional benefits, and it is also perfect for medicinal use. This honey offers healthy raw honey benefits.
Multiflora Honey Benefits:
- Antioxidant: It is antioxidant and it helps to prevent free radicals and protects you from other chronic diseases.
- Antibacterial: It is antibacterial in nature and it kills harmful bacteria as well as it solves skin problems.
- Anti-inflammatory: It is Anti-inflammatory it helps to reduce swelling, heals wounds as well as burns.
- It is far better than antiseptic for healing burns and other injuries.
- It is also helpful in relief from cold and sore throat.
- Also, it is also a healthy drink that improves digestion.
- This honey is high in antioxidants, probiotic enzymes, nutrients flavonoids, pollen, and nutrients including vitamin B and C.
- It is commonly used to treat allergies and anemia because it has bactericidal effect.